[tor-relays] Tor is Interrupting (?) OpenSSL Version Mismatch

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:35:24 UTC 2016

I have the Raspberry Pi Model B 2, which has an ARM7 processor. As such,
I am able to use the official Debian repository without issue. Current
version of Tor is 0.2.7.6-1~d80.jessie+1. Systemd is at version
215-17+deb8u4.

I poked around in syslog, and found this:

systemd[1]: tor at default.service start operation timed out. Terminating.

After increasing the systemd timeout (from 90s to 300s) Tor is running
properly. Thanks for the help! I'm guessing this happened because I just
have too much running on this thing. (Plex Media Server, Deluge
BitTorrent Client, Tor)