[tor-relays] Tor is Interrupting (?) OpenSSL Version Mismatch

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Sat Jun 11 09:45:51 UTC 2016

If it can give some informations:
My RPi updated, with Raspbian repo used for the system + Tor :

tor --version
Tor version 0.2.5.12 (git-3731dd5c3071dcba)

openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016
(looks like your!)

I got no lines like yours in my log file...
Humm, I remember some bugs with openssl and RPi firmware... not sure
about the versions...
It has been solved after a "rpi-update".
If not recognized : apt-get install rpi-update
then reboot.