[tor-relays] Tor is Interrupting (?) OpenSSL Version Mismatch

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:42:09 UTC 2016

After rebooting my Raspberry Pi for a few updates, Tor is not working
properly. From the logs,

[warn] OpenSSL version from headers does not match the version we're
running with. If you get weird crashes, that might be why. (Compiled
with 100010bf: OpenSSL 1.0.1k 8 Jan 2015; running with 1000114f: OpenSSL
1.0.1t  3 May 2016).

Everything else in the log looks normal, but right after bootstrap 85%
(finishing handshake with first hop) it says this:

[notice] Interrupt: we have stopped accepting new connections, and will
shut down in 30 seconds. Interrupt again to exit now.

What do I do now? I have all the latest updates installed on this
system, including the latest (stable) version of Tor.