[tor-relays] OBFS-4 Bridge Relay with 0 clients seen in more than one month

fr33d0m4all fr33d0m4all at riseup.net
Thu Jun 2 20:05:14 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm running a Tor relay which is working fine and a Tor Bridge Relay on
port 995 (ORPort is 465) which is reachable from the outside that has
been running for more than one month and has never been contacted by any
client. I've tried to use it with Tor Browser from outside my own
network and it works fine. Does it take so long for an OBFS4 bridge
relay to become known and used by someone?

Best regards,
   Freedom For All