[tor-relays] cheap unmetered non-exit VPS offers

Markus Koch niftybunny at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:29:35 UTC 2016

> no, that is why I put "non-exit" in the subject of my email.
>
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/GoodBadISPs#Italy1
>
> And yes, their support is poor, but as long as your servers run you won't need them.

Looking it up:

SEFLOW Avoid it. they say it's against Italian law to have a Tor
relay, asked which law, they said to contact a lawyer. (atrent: do you
need a more articulate explanation? I'm the one who had the bad
experience, I have all the emails exchanged and I can translate them);
"i'm sorry but tor is not allowed in our service." (fusl, 02/2015)

No TOR at all is allowed?

> Another hoster with great bw/cost efficiency (non-exit!)
> https://itldc.com/en/vds/

Yeah, that was my fault :( He kicked my exit and is since then no more
accepting any exits ...

Markus