[tor-relays] switching between exit and guard

Markus Koch niftybunny at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 26 22:01:01 UTC 2016

I looked 8 hours for a better home and after 8 hours I was exhausted
from laughing of offers like "VPS 25 gigz traffic and $120 price tag
in panama". I simply have not the money to host on expensive
datacenters and most of the offers out there are max 1 terrabyte...
thats a joke for any of my tor nodes ...

Markus

PS: half mad sound not soooo bad, right? RIGHT?