[tor-relays] wubthecaptain1 relay is no longer an exit

Markus Koch niftybunny at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:10:56 UTC 2016

running 3 exit nodes with HTTP + HTTPS (niftymouse,niftygerbil and
niftyguineapig) on cheap VPSs and can confirm: There are heavily used
and meaningful. Even with only HTTP + HTTPS. I got 12 abuse mails ...
so you wont get rid of this issue but I will be way less. Please think
about using less ports.

Markus