[tor-relays] VPS for Exits and non-Exits

Jean-Philippe Décarie-Mathieu jp at jpdm.org
Thu Jul 7 16:17:11 UTC 2016

In my case, the decision to host my Tor VPS on OVH's infrastructure is
to support a business that is based in Québec. Ideology aside, I agree
that network diversity is key (along with the multiplication of exit nodes).

Regards,

*Jean-Philippe Décarie-Mathieu*
jp at jpdm.org <mailto:jp at jpdm.org> - PGP: 0x2D61F80F - 514-799-0789
http://www.jpdm.org/ - https://www.crypto.quebec/