[tor-relays] BoingBoing Says Running Exits Is No Trouble re: LEA

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:01:43 UTC 2016

https://boingboing.net/2016/07/01/researchers-find-over-100-spyi.html
"Many people fear that running an exit node will put them in police
crosshairs if it gets used in the commission of a crime. For the
record, Boing Boing runs a very high-capacity exit node, and though
we've received multiple contacts from US law enforcement, we've just
explained that this is a Tor node that runs with logging switched off,
and thus we have no information that'll be relevant to any
investigations, and the officers involved have thanked us and gone
away without further trouble." -- BoingBoing