[tor-relays] VPS for Exits

Jean-Philippe Décarie-Mathieu jp at jpdm.org
Wed Jul 6 16:16:37 UTC 2016

I've been running an exit node for over a year on OVH now, no problems
so far. Highly recommended (especially since they give me 10TB of
traffic for about 10$USD/month; considering I use about 7-8TB of that
per month, it's well worth it).

*Jean-Philippe Décarie-Mathieu*
jp at jpdm.org <mailto:jp at jpdm.org> - PGP: 0x2D61F80F - 514-799-0789
http://www.jpdm.org/ - https://www.crypto.quebec/