[tor-relays] VPS for Exits

tor relay torrelay3 at mailbox.org
Wed Jul 6 08:19:49 UTC 2016

> Well, I'm still sticking with CoolHousing/Virtual Server Lite because I hardly ever get abuse
> complaints. For ITL, I may leave after my term expires.

> But a few other companies I found were:

> https://hostmaze.com/

tested it, made really bad experience with them, network performance was almost unusable <10MBit/s
lately, they had an outage of 2 days ("because voxility upstream added two new uplinks", than I canceled)

> https://blazingfast.io/

made also bad experience with them, like "fatal" said, their network performance isn't the best <20MBit/s (per direction) weekly average

If anyone can recommend any other hosters, please come forward.