[tor-relays] suspicious "Relay127001" relays

Niklas K. niklas at spiderschwe.in
Tue Jul 5 15:10:49 UTC 2016

It's up to directory authority operators to deal with suspicious/rogue/misconfigured relays by marking them as invalid/rejected/badexit.

Relay operators are not supposed to decide what other relays they may be put in a circuit with (apart from notifying the network which nodes belong to the same operator using MyFamily as you mention).

FYI, *clients* do have the ability to exclude nodes using the ExcludeNodes directive.