[tor-relays] What does this message mean in my tor logs?

Pat Scharmer pat at scharmer.net
Sun Jan 31 15:53:06 UTC 2016

Thanks Jesse & Tim for your help. I cleaned up my IP tables a bit and replaced unbound with Bind9 configured to use a high-speed regional open DNS resolver and things seem to be much better. Total server throughput for the 2 relays is back up to around 190 Mbps (and climbing) with no more warnings in the logs. Not sure what happened last week that started the problem, but at least it seems to be better. Thanks again!

-Pat