[tor-relays] Webiron

Dirk tor-relay.dirk at o.banes.ch
Fri Jan 29 14:29:07 UTC 2016

Hi Josef,

actually I complained to Webiron once for their Spamming and they put me
on a "list" of recipients to which they not send emails.

It worked after their second attempt :-)

Generally spoken we have an autoreply on our abuse-ripe address. When
someone then replies again we really  look after the abuse complaint.

best regards

Dirk