[tor-relays] What does this message mean in my tor logs?

Pat Scharmer pat at scharmer.net
Fri Jan 29 01:56:12 UTC 2016

Thanks Tim. Yes, I’m running unbound on the server configured to cache directly from the root DNS servers. It’s worked without issue until just a few days ago. I’ve refreshed the root hints file and restarted the service. It seems better at the moment… and throughput seems to have improved as well. I’ll continue to monitor and see if there are any other things that need to be adjusted with my unbound conf.

I appreciate your help!

-Pat