[tor-relays] tor-arm bandwidth state file -xxxx seconds is missing?

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Jan 28 18:06:48 UTC 2016

When arm starts it attempts to read tor's state file to get past
bandwidth information. That is a notice level message, not an error,
and it's simply telling you that it wasn't able to prepopulate all the
data.

Tor has changed its state file format which actually breaks that
feature entirely. The next release of arm (now called nyx) accounts
for this.