[tor-relays] tor middle node question

Operator AnonymizedIoExitCA1 torrelay at anonymized.io
Wed Jan 27 05:22:00 UTC 2016

Question:

Is there a security reason behind the search. I really like torstatus
for the list and I feel like the consensus is already public so tor node
are already public.

Knowing that it is unmaintained at the moment, I'd be willing to host a
mirror and continue development on that tool however the source repo
listed at the end of the website does not work. Anybody know where/how
the source code is available?