[tor-relays] tor middle node question

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.net
Wed Jan 27 05:15:16 UTC 2016

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:44:54 -0900
Jesse V <kernelcorn at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 01/26/2016 03:16 AM, Kurt Besig wrote:
> >> My server is:
> > 480a885b8bd1da00d0ffb7
>
> Just so you know, that website isn't maintained anymore.

That's terrible to hear, since when? I was communicating to its maintainer
just in November 2015, and he was making some nice changes to the website (and
a bugfix on my request).

> You might be interested in atlas.torproject.org or globe.torproject.org

Neither of those allow you to view the full list of Tor nodes in a nice
detailed sortable and filter-able list as we have on the main page of
https://torstatus.blutmagie.de/, they hide all the actual data from you and
want you to "Search" for it instead -- like everything these days. They can't
be considered nowhere near a complete replacement for torstatus.

> both are  far better than torstatus.blutmagie.de

Nope.

--
With respect,
Roman