[tor-relays] Location of private key on Android?

Christian Andersen chranny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:06:03 UTC 2016

Hey guys,

I'm running Orbot as a relay on my otherwise unused mobile. It works great!

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/B47A49120A51D28A6191BE9A67F102AA96F5F454

But in case I ever need to move the relay to a real computer, or start
using the mobile, I'll need the private key, but I can't seem to find it.

My phone is Sony Xperia ZR, unrooted, running Android 5.1.1, 10.7.A.0.228
(possibly a Sony version number).

Orbot is version 15.1.0-RC-2 (Tor 0.2.7.5-020120160125)

I just updated from Google Play Store - I realize the version above (from
the About-menu) doesn't reflect the Atlas-info. I don't know why.

Root\Android\data shows no folders related to Orbot, I have unchecked "Hide
system files" in the file managers I downloaded from Google Play store.
- File Manager from ZenUI
- File Manager from SAND STUDIO
and
- File Commander - File Manager from MobiSystems
- - Which requires Premium to view hidden files(!).

Any help is appreciated. Maybe i just need a non-sucky file manager?

C A