[tor-relays] arm /flags gives unknown

David Tomic david at tomic.com.au
Wed Jan 20 11:56:12 UTC 2016

The command you've given still works properly on a couple of my relays
which I've just tested.  I've you've only *just* done the upgrade to
0.2.7.6, then remember that it can take a little bit of time for your relay
to re-establish the appropriate flags again.

What's the actual uptime on your relay at the moment?