[tor-relays] atlas not showing 3 days and 1 week graphs

Robert E Dial redial at autistici.org
Mon Jan 11 07:56:40 UTC 2016

Hi Kenneth, Krishna,

This is the result of a change made in Tor 0.2.5 that causes the relay
to only record bandwidth data for 24 hour period (instead of 4 hours).

The 3 day chart makes use of data that is collected every 4 hours, so
for relays older than 0.2.5 you will find the charts are available, but
not for later versions.

Kenneth Freeman: