[tor-relays] atlas not showing 3 days and 1 week graphs

Kenneth Freeman kencf0618 at riseup.net
Mon Jan 11 06:14:12 UTC 2016

On 01/10/2016 08:35 PM, krishna e bera wrote:
> Is atlas.torproject.org broken or changed?
> It seems to show only 1 month and longer graphs now.

I've wondered about this myself. I'm currently running two relays,
Anosognosia and AnosognosiaToo, and the latter has never shown up on
Atlas although it's active. I've been running it for less than a month,
though, and it's DirPort and ORPort aren't accessible. I'm probably
missing something fairly basic!