[tor-relays] Why is Tor trying to check the wrong ORPort/DirPort addresses?

David Tomic david at tomic.com.au
Fri Jan 8 14:22:26 UTC 2016

I got a little bit excited a few minutes ago when I discovered
https://gitweb.torproject.org/debian/tor.git/tree/debian/tor-instance-create.8.txt

However, that doesn't appear to have made any difference either.  For some
reason the reachability tests are still insisting on trying to connect to
.102.