[tor-relays] Reminder: exit nodes probably shouldn't be using Google's DNS servers

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:16:30 UTC 2016

That link almost makes it seem like we shouldn't use any public DNS
servers. Can you reliably run an exit server on just a local resolver? I
have Unbound, OpenDNS, and Google DNS on my exit relay, and I still get
"all nameservers failed."

Also, does this apply to Orbot? Because the latest update changed Orbot's
VPN mode from OpenDNS to Google.