[tor-relays] Bandwidth measured is low

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sun Feb 7 13:14:03 UTC 2016

Thx Paul for your contribution.

My 2 RPi test relays :

1st RPi at home sadly rebooted today after a power failure... same
numbers as before!
Bandwidth (limit: 720 Kb/s, burst: 960 Kb/s, measured: 96.0 b/s)
Linux 4.1.13+    Tor 0.2.5.12
Rapsbian Jessie v8

2nd RPi hosted in a good spot with a lot of BW:
Bandwidth (limit: 11 Mb/s, burst: 23.8 Mb/s, measured: 6.0 Kb/s)
Linux 4.1.13+    Tor 0.2.4.27
Raspbian Wheezy v7
During ~6 days 1/2 : 96 GB for each UP and DOWN