[tor-relays] Bandwidth measured is low

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sat Feb 6 10:23:21 UTC 2016

Hey,

In arm console, there's since few days a very low bandwidth measured.
Something like 10% :
*Bandwidth (limit: 720 Kb/s, burst: 960 Kb/s, measured: 96.0 b/s)

*There are some topics about this on the www, and I've understood it can
be a bug, but only 1 or 2 years ago and nothing really new.
This is a home little relay contribution, with 900 to 1000 kb/s upload
available, no bandwidth server killer inside my LAN...

So do this bug is today solved, so I got a problem ?
Is there something to do to solve it, on my config ?

ps: RPi v1, Raspbian v8 Jessie

Thx for your light :)