[tor-relays] TransPort: Convert iptables to pf

diffusae punasipuli at t-online.de
Wed Dec 28 16:07:03 UTC 2016

Hi!

On 26.12.2016 18:17, Corl3ss wrote:

> diffusae:

>> I've tried the same configuration with FreeBSD11 for armv6 (RPI-B), with
>> and without a jail and it only works locally and also dropped all other
>> network connections. I am not sure, if something is missing in RPI
>> ISO-Images Snapshots,
>
> Would be surprising as not much is needed to make it work.

Yes, indeed. It also was a lot work to get a jail running on the RPi.
If you try a "build world" an the RPi itself, it took more that three
days. ;-) But now it looks like, that there a a module or a kernel
configuration missing. Maybe there is something with USB network driver.
I don't know. With this "normally" working rule for transparent proxy
all connections from the LAN are immediately closed. So, there is a bit
of investigation needed.

>> Do you use any "special" configuration inside the jail?
>
> Nothing more than a operational resolv.conf and an adapted /etc/hosts
>
>> Like "defaultrouter=" or "gateway_enable=" on the host, etc?
>
> Yes both are configured/activated in /etc/rc.conf (like pf and pflog)

That's the same, I've configured.

Regards,