[tor-relays] MyFamily updated

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Mon Dec 26 14:08:23 UTC 2016

Am 26.12.2016 um 14:53 schrieb nusenu:

> Thanks for fixing it!
>
> +-------------------+----------------+
> | nickname          | eMyFamilyCount |
> +-------------------+----------------+
> | NeelTorRelay1     |         4.0000 |
> | NeelTorExitUSWest |         4.0000 |
> | NeelTorExitCZ     |         4.0000 |
> | NeelTorRelay2     |         4.0000 |
> +-------------------+----------------+

With thanks to your work nusenu, we will come to the point where only  "torworld.org" will be left on the potentially dangerous exits https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ornetstats/stats/master/o/potentially_dangerous_relaygroups.txt :-)

Rgds Paul

p.s. would be glad to meet you and other Exit volunteers in Hamburg from tomorrow !