[tor-relays] What's a "useful" relay?

balbea16 balbea16 at gmx.de
Sat Dec 24 05:19:48 UTC 2016

Hi There I am actually a little bit confused now. I am one of (as Rana knows) those Pi 3 based OR operators with daily changing IP address. My consensus weight is about 5,000, with a max. of 1,400 connections.  I would like to recomment, that the TOR org should publish minimum requirements to run a relay. And, if my kind of relays would bring disadvantage to the network, I would shut it off. So far, I think, that small and large relays in combination are good for anonymity. Mike