[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

Rana ranaventures at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:07:55 UTC 2016

If there is such a wiki I will be happy to submit my reports, I am not aware of one. Also, based on this thread the people who may take action and decisions seem to be convinced that home relays are of no or very little use to Tor. For this reason, whether they are right or not, I am not sure we should bother beyond the unstructured discussion in this thread.