[tor-relays] Speed up of reconnections after IP Address change

balbea16 balbea16 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 22 07:19:43 UTC 2016

Hi There,I only have a dynamic IP address and my ISP changes it almost every time after 24 hours. It is somehow sad to see 1.400 connections drop to almost none. After the change it takes 20 minutes until my OR notices this (our IP Address has changed from ...). It than takes another hour until the connections start to actualy rebuild. This means it takes more than an hour  (every per day) to reach the normal operating Mode.
Is there any way to speed up this process? Could adjust the torrc script for instance?
TNX Mike