[tor-relays] Tor relay from home - end of experiment?

balbea16 balbea16 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 15 10:50:48 UTC 2016

Hi J. I know. But I need a fan on top of the sinks. Just the heat sinks are not efficient enough.

Von: Rana <ranaventures at gmail.com>
Datum: 15.12.16  11:19  (GMT+01:00)
An: tor-relays at lists.torproject.org
Betreff: Re: [tor-relays] Tor relay from home - end of experiment?

I meant aluminum heat sink, not a fanHeat sinks do not make noise, they are flat pieces of metal with rib structure for improved heat radiation. You glue them on the chips that tend to become hot as they crunch your Tor relay traffic. But hey, whatever turns you on J