[tor-relays] Network scan results for CVE-2016-5696 / RFC5961

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Sun Dec 11 21:50:43 UTC 2016

On 12/10/2016 09:52 PM, pa011 wrote:
>> btw, it would be awesome to give away t-shirts or something for running
>> diverse relays.
> that was a least a promise the year ago (its not any more)
> - and I believe one should stand to his promises

I don't know where this idea is coming from that it's not any more the
case. I have not heard of any changes in that respect, the instructions
are still the same: https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/tshirt.html

You need to email tshirts@, include your fingerprints, and then wait
weeks or months until the one poor person that is processing all the
requests and all the requests from the campaign and also has other hats
to get to it.

It's a thank you gift. I don't mean you, pa011, when I say this, but in
general I would expect a bit more gratitude and understanding what it
means to run a small understaffed organization. :(

Moritz