[tor-relays] Network scan results for CVE-2016-5696 / RFC5961

Ivan Markin twim at riseup.net
Sat Dec 10 20:12:00 UTC 2016

pa011:
> What about relays not on the list at all?

You mean that are not subscribed for tor-relays@?

btw, it would be awesome to give away t-shirts or something for running
diverse relays.

> I would assume that not everybody of that 23 percent does know what
> exactly to do, apart from better running on BSD - could you please
> give detailed recommendation for beginners - your discussion seems on
> a high level :-)

Agree, I personally don't see any way to notify these operators about
what to do (except clear instructions at blog.tpo or tor-relays@).
With pleasure. There is an awesome The Tor BSD Diversity Project. The
instructions for BSD beginners can be found here [1].

[1] https://torbsd.github.io/relay-guides.html
--
Ivan Markin