[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:10:24 UTC 2016

You're seriously going to play the "be polite" card after this entire
thread happened? I give up.

Fuck this, unsubscribed. If you need me, I'll be hiding in my cold dark
corner.

On Dec 7, 2016 10:02 AM, "Ralph Seichter" <tor-relays-ml at horus-it.de> wrote:

On 07.12.16 15:44, Tristan wrote:

> Stop it, both of you. This is not the place for a flame war. If this
> were a forum, the topic would be locked.

It is not a forum, it is not a flame war, and you'd do well to be a lot
more polite before you try to take the moral high ground and presume to
tell other people what to do.

-Ralph