[tor-relays] Is there a reason for all exit nodes being public?

heartsucker heartsucker at autistici.org
Wed Dec 7 15:10:44 UTC 2016

As one of the Tor users who connects to services where I have to use my
real name (e.g., my banks), I think it's not helpful to make assumptions
about everyone's use case. Part of why I use Tor is to keep my ISPs from
snooping on what I'm doing, and it's possible some of these millions of
facebook users are doing the same.

-h