[tor-relays] Is my exit affected by a botnet?

Sec INT sec.int9 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:27:52 UTC 2016

I get abuse reports like that - my exit is not yet officially recognised as an exit so is curretly seen as the source of the attack - its unlikely your server is infected its just the traffic from your exit - especially as you using port 443 - just send standard abuse template to them if its a problem for the isp

U could always install clamav and do a quick check on your server if u think its necessary

regards

Mark B