[tor-relays] Circuits from Tor relay?

Rana ranaventures at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:07:48 UTC 2016

Arm reports that my relay has 15 circuits connected to my (middle only)
relay. Some of the circuits have one middle relay and some of them have two.
All the circuits are FROM my relay to exit nodes, and all have the same
guard (first) relay.

My relay has a small number of inbound connections and a minuscule number of
outbound connections (it is a very new relay as I wiped out and restarted my
old one a day and a half ago). Most of the inbound connections are from
DurAuths.

What are all these circuits??? Why would a middle relay build full circuits
to exit nodes?