[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

diffusae punasipuli at t-online.de
Tue Dec 6 21:00:20 UTC 2016

Well, I can read and also now the translation from Bits to Bytes.
But I am not sure about your value of the maximum network capacity.

That's the iperf3 measurement of a Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+:

[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bandwidth       Retr
[  4]   0.00-10.00  sec  83.6 MBytes  8.36 MBytes/sec  141
sender
[  4]   0.00-10.00  sec  83.1 MBytes  8.31 MBytes/sec
receiver

Also arm shows me an average of 9 MB/s.

Maybe they have change the USB LAN chip?

Regards,