[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:35:27 UTC 2016

Perhaps this IS in fact normal. I ran a Tor relay on a Raspberry Pi for a
while. My speed was about 1Mbps max, similar to your 1.5Mbps. I saw minimal
traffic, and the consensus weight never went above 20.

I'm not running a relay at home anymore because of the slow speeds. The
configuration guide mentions having at least 250KBytes or 2Mbps, and even
relays that have 2Mbps probably won't see much traffic since there's plenty
of faster middle relays.