[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.net
Sun Dec 4 21:20:39 UTC 2016

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 20:47:17 -0000
"Alan" <tor-relay at clutterbuck.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for that, I've made changes to both torrc files.
> I've added MyFamily with each others finger print like so:
> MyFamily E856ABA2020AA9C483CC2D9B4C878D8D948B0887

You don't need to only list the other one(s) in each MyFamily, you could
simply list all your relays in it. This tends to simplify management of this,
and since now the MyFamily line is identical on all hosts, you have a simpler
task if you want to automate adding it to the configs.

--
With respect,
Roman