[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

Netgear Ready rndduo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:44:16 UTC 2016

Hey,

Im not sure if I'm entitled to post here, but i think my contribution
might be useful. I am running two relays on dynamic IPs which change
about very 24hours, my advertised bandwidth is around 700KB/s,
Actually used are around 150KB/s which gives about 20% of the
advertised bandwidth. This ratio is of course little bit lower than
the static IP relays but by no means as severe as Rana’s. Maybe Rana’s
configuration might have a problem and we should make a step back and
look closer on Rana’s configuration to figure out what’s going on.

Kind regards