[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

Sec INT sec.int9 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:23:17 UTC 2016

Hi Alan

If you have more than one relay you add the fingerprint of any other relay you run to your torrc file - if say I ran 10 relays and exits there may be a chance that you would route through just my servers thus you would not be anonymous as I could follow you through from entry to exit.

In short if you have more than one relay or exit add the fingerprint of the other relays exits to your torrc file

Cheers Snap