[tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

Rana ranaventures at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:28:17 UTC 2016

With bandwidth rating of 14 [FOURTEEN]  after 1 month of almost uninterrupted presence, including last 9 days of absolutely stable performance and stable IP, and with Stable flag and with Fast and HSDir votes from three DirAuths? Naah, I do not believe this. Something is broken there and this something is not my relay.