[tor-relays] network diversity with freeBSD

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Sat Dec 3 15:14:39 UTC 2016

Ok, as I am new to freeBSD some more questions please:

 [WARN] Your server (x.x.x.x.:4443) has not managed to confirm that its ORPort is reachable. Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable.

What do I have to do  - how to best set-up a decent strong firewall on a freeBSD Exit?
Is there any further helpful documentation around apart from the freeBSD handbook to get my learning curve up more quickly?

The more detailed the better :-) - Thanks in advance
Paul