[tor-relays] Cheapest HW to get 20Mbit?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Sun Aug 28 20:18:10 UTC 2016

Hey,
Tor process is only mono-cpu, so if you have RPi v2 or v3, the full quad
core will not be used 100% by 1 Tor process.
On this list I've already read it's possible to launch several Tor
processes, so all cpu x4 cores can be used at same time.

About hardware, I don't know if the RPi can go to 20Mbit with 1 process
(or 4). Let's try ;)

--
Petrusko
PubKey EBE23AE5