[tor-relays] #torstrike

Zack Weinberg zackw at cmu.edu
Wed Aug 24 00:25:42 UTC 2016

Personally, the expulsion of Appelbaum and the replacement of the board
make me *more* confident in the Tor organization.  The relays I run,
B6C7FAFFFCEFC30541D38F33E25B1E0DB135C5D8 (non-exit) and
78C7C299DB4C4BD119A22B87B57D5AF5F3741A79 (exit), will NOT be
participating in this "strike".

I am making this announcement because we have to physically move the
computer running the exit sometime in the next week or so, and it may be
down for a couple of days, depending on how long it takes the network
admins to reconfigure things.  This is merely an unfortunate coincidence
of timing.  The non-exit will remain up.

zw