[tor-relays] #torstrike

Pi3 tor-relays at mixbox.pl
Mon Aug 22 13:07:45 UTC 2016

Or six-years-old-sandbox at lists.torproject.org
This whole manifesto sounds like it was written by spoiled teenager or counter intelligence
agent who is trying to incite unrest. Its designed to provoke emotions and doesn't deal with anything real.
And I think its really awesome. This means that tor is a pain on someone's ass and doing its job
for people who really need it. This someone is likely from said intelligence because spinning sexual scandals
and building new stuff on those "scandals" is their way of doing their job where people get socially crucified
without any evidence or legal conduct. Even when and _if_ such conduct happens it _always_ ends fast and
without conclusions, but the harm was already made.
Noise around tor is good for tor - it means its alive. Its just sad to see that people can get destroyed
in this information war.
Actually this stuff made me to slap another relay somewhere