[tor-relays] #torstrike

AMuse tor-amuse at foofus.com
Mon Aug 22 03:35:50 UTC 2016

I'm not switching off my relay, primarily because I'm lazy and can't be
arsed to figure out what all the politics bullshit is about.

Some project member did some shit and other project members are mad at
them. Other people may or may not be righteously mad at the first people
for reasons I haven't bothered to learn.

I started my relay so oppressed people in third world countries could
communicate with the outside world and each other in relative safety. If
that objective is still being achieved by the software, I could give a shit
what beefs the coders have with each other.