[tor-relays] #torstrike

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 01:58:24 UTC 2016

I've never believed in strikes. They never seem to really do anything,
other than make something unaccessible for a day or 2 (just like the
Wikipedia blackout a few years ago).

I don't understand any of the demands on the page, or why they matter. Tor
does its job, whether an ex-CIA agent helps develop it or not.

If someone could explain this like I'm five, it'd be a great help, but I'm
still going to run my Tor relay and use the Tor Browser.